It feels like there's a bit of my soul in this chalk bag. The black strip around the top is leftover black duchess satin from my wedding dress and the strip of eyelets came from one of my favourite pairs of black jeans from Camden Market. I hope this material can bring you as much joy as it's brought me.
This chalk bag is approximately 17cm high and 12cm in diametre.
The loop at the top accomodates a 3.75cm/1.5 inch belt or a carabiner (NOT INCLUDED) can be used to attach it to your harness.
This bag is made from:
- Outer fabric donated by a family friend having a clear out plus a tiny bit of fabric left over from my wedding dress
- Lining fabric left over from previous projects
- Shoe lace from a random joblot on eBay
- A toggle bought second-hand on eBay
- Eyelet strip from an old pair of skinny jeans
As with everything in the shop, no two chalk bags are quite the same. They are made from slightly different linings and haberdashery items depending on what I've managed to source in the most ecofriendly ways possible.
Purple and Black Chalk Bag
If there's a problem with your order please contact me so I can try to fix the problem or we can discuss a return or refund.